Our mission is to provide our employees with an honest and safe working environment, where they can dedicate themselves to providing our clients with exceptional workmanship, service, and professional integrity. Providing quality construction, technical and management services to our clients, we will strive to implement a long term relationship, based on safety, quality, timely service and an anticipation of their needs. To help fulfill this mission, we will treat all employees fairly, involving them in the quality improvement process to insure responsiveness and cost effective work execution.
RDR Industrial Contractors recognizes that the protection of the health and safety of employees, contractors and the members of the communities where we operate, together with protection of the environment, are among its highest corporate priorities at all stages of operations. Accordingly, RDR Industrial Contractors is committed to the following principles:In support of these principles, RDR Industrial Contractors will:
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdictions in which we operate, and adherence to other requirements to which RDR Industrial Contractors subscribes;
- Providing employees and contractors with a working environment free of uncontrolled hazards;
- Identifying, controlling, and where possible, eliminate potential risks to the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. This includes reducing such risks to levels as low as reasonably achievable, taking into account all applicable social and economic factors;
- Preventing pollution and reducing the impacts of our activities on the environment to levels as low as reasonably achievable, social and economic factors taken into account; and
- Monitoring and assessing the management of our operations in an effort to continually improve overall health and safety performance and environmental protection.
- Require each operation to have health, safety, and environmental protection programs administered by management with the authority to implement this health, safety, and environmental policy;
- Continually work to identify all significant health and safety hazards, risks as well as all environmental hazards associated with our activities;
- Set objectives and targets in an effort to continually improve our health, safety and environmental management and performance;
- Identify the potential for accidents and emergency situations and develop, maintain and test emergency response plans which will protect the health and safety of our employees, the public, and the environment adjacent to our operations;
- Conduct regular audits to assess and ensure compliance with this policy;
- Communicate this policy to all employees and relevant contractors and suppliers so they are aware of, and able to comply with, their health, safety and environmental responsibilities in a manner appropriate to their role in our operations, and encourage them to make contributions to RDR Industrial Contractors health, safety and environmental management consistent with this policy;
- Provide employees at all levels with appropriate training so that they can carry out their health, safety and environmental duties and responsibilities;
- Ensure the participation of employees in the development and implementation of health, safety and environmental programs and procedures associated with their work places;
- Provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement this Health, Safety, and Environmental policy.
Our goals are always changing as each new contract brings with it a new set of challenges. These challenges are met head on with the safety tools and procedures that are developed within the company. Safety is everyone’s responsibility with management working closely with the front line workers to provide a safe and hazard free working environment.